AccessLine is a new, and ever-growing initiative. As such, we value many different skill sets. If you’d like to help out or be a part of AccessLine, email email@example.com. Here are some (but not all of) the skills/interests we are looking for:
- Support workers: Are you a person with a disability who is compassionate and wants to support callers with disabilities? Shoot us an email to inquire.
- Book-Keeping: Are you someone who has experience with helping non-profit organizations balance their books? Do you know an excellent book keeper? Be in touch!
- Grant/Proposal Writing: A non-profit organization like ours relies on grants to stay afloat. If you’re a grant-writing-expert, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Resources/ Workshops on/for PwD: If you know of an upcoming training/workshop you think AccessLine would benefit from attending, let us know! We’re also open to hearing about new resources for PwD.
- One sure way you can always help is to spread the word that support for PwD exists! Feel free to tell your family, friends, and social networks.
Have another way you’d like to pitch in? Go on, write us. We welcome your contribution.